Gym Membership Price List
We are a family run, single site gym, with the aim of truly contributing to your physical and emotional wellbeing. Our aim is to be as close to a true ‘Health Club’ as you could be in modern day fitness market! “Promoting a healthy you!”
As well as the Warners gym facilities we also aim to support your activity levels away from the gym including walking running cycling and swimming or any other activity you undertake, were more than just a gym!
Nutritional & educational support – no amount of exercise will compensate from poor dietary habits and this is at the centre of our approach. Continued exercise during periods of enforced rest through illness and injury, prescription of exercise for the elderly and pre/post surgery live amongst our speciality.
With a team lead by Chartered Physiotherapist/Exercise Scientists we sit uniquely placed to fulfil these objectives should you wish to undertake them, as they form part of out Gym + Package!
Our most popular package, it includes full to help you take full advantage of Warners Health Club! You have access to all facilities, Nutrition & Classes along with many other benefits.
- Full UNLIMITED access to the Gym and Functional Training area!
- FREE, unlimited access to our Classes.
- No Joining Fees & No Contracts – whilst this gives you the freedom to come and go as you please, we do ask if you could give us a short notice period. You are responsible for the management of your gym membership direct debit with your bank and through the GoTeamup membership portal.
- 10% discount on all food and drink in The Peloton Cafe.
- Your fitness journey begins with a with a introductory training programme to include strength endurance and flexibility, which can be further enhanced with a 10% discount on personal training.
- FREE Warners Waist Watchers – Our in house Weight management program, it is an essential part of health and athletic training. Join our weekly talks which include advice on food labels, portion sizes, calorific measures of food and sports/exercise nutrition. Each week measurement of Body Composition including percentage body fat tissue, muscle mass, hydration and body weight will be performed followed by a Boot Camp circuit training session.
- Outdoor fitness coaching, Cycling, Swimming, Fitness4football, Nordic Walking, Boot Camps in the Park as well as Cycling Training guidance and Bike maintenance.
- Priority access to Warners Health Club events, Peloton Pop up evenings, Humber Swim, Charity Events, Weekend Music Concerts. Facility bookings
- Discount on Physiotherapy and treatments should you require it. (Please note, gym membership is not required if you require physiotherapy)
Our memberships system is managed by GoTeamUp, when you click the appropriate membership you will be transferred to their site to complete the sign up process. If you have any questions please contact us.