Last Updated:Friday July 10th 2020
The Gym is to reopen from 25th July 2020 – The wait is over!
Our #GymSafe Commitment
Your health and wellbeing has and will always be our highest priority and as As part of our commitment, we will be introducing several cleaning, hygiene and social distancing measures to keep you safe.
After many months of closure and everyones hard work, it is time for Warners gym to reopen to members. Following the Government guidance issued on Thursday 9th July, we are now able to confirm that we will be reopening on 25th July 2020.
Under the advice of UK Active, below are our guidelines for our #GymSafe policy.
Cleaning and Hygiene
1. Keeping Equipment Clean
- We have increased cleaning measures throughout the gym and our staff have been thoroughly trained.
- We are working hard to ensure that our equipment and facilities are kept clean at all times
2. Help Where you Can #UseItWipeIt
- We would really appreciate your help with wiping down any equipment you use once you have used it.
- You’ll find sanitising spray and paper towels available for you to use at our Cleaning Stations.
3. Sanitise, Sanitise, Sanitise
- We have hand sanitiser dispenser ready for you to use once you enter the building, please where you can, bring your own and sanitise frequently.
- Wash your hands frequently, for 20-30 seconds with soap.
4. Remain Socially Distant
- We’ve learned a new way of living over the last few months, and although were all friends it is highly worthwhile definitely a friendly to do your best to maintain a safe gap between you and other members as you move around the building
- Some equipment may have been taken out of action and spread out around the gym floor area.
- We’ve installed floor markers, all to help you socially distance safely.
5. Great Things Come To Those That Wait
- Please be patient with staff and other members, particularly where we need to maintain social distancing to keep everyone safe. If you’re not happy with anything then let a member of staff know.
- Remember, it’s been tough for everyone recently though, so let’s look after each other as best we can.
Joining Our Gym
We’re now accepting new joiners. Sign up for a membership now to be ready for when we reopen. Our memberships are NO CONTRACT.
We have launched 2 new packages, Just Gym and Gym +. These can be accessed on our website at http://www.warnershealthclub.co.uk/joinnow
More information on coronavirus can be found below.
- NHS: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Public Health England: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public